TOS, PRIVACY & WARRANTY
PRODUCT WARRANTIES & TERMS OF SERVICE
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We guarantee to have the best overall product at the best overall price. Including inflatable warranty loaner program with every inflatable purchased at regular price. It’s tough to compare apples to an orange. For any item purchased from SUPERIOR INFLATABLES, purchaser has 72 hours from the date of receiving item to contact SUPERIOR INFLATABLES if you are not 100% satisfied for return. We will gladly exchange or provide store credit towards future purchase.
WARRANTY LOANER PROGRAM
Upon warranty issue arising SUPERIOR INFLATABLES will ship out a comparable INFLATABLE LOANER and pick up your warranty unit. (Loaner is free of charge only in the first half (50%) life cycle of the warranty. We will pick up INFLATABLE LOANER upon return delivery of your warranty unit. There after loaner rates range from $300 – $800 + Ship. We will ensure you never go a day without an inflatable missing from your inflatable rental inventory or losing money. Like when you bring your car into a car dealer for warranty repair your loaner may not always be exact car model but it will get the job done.
Warranty Freight Cost
We honor all cost related to warranting of an inflatable to include return and forward freight shipping for the first half cycle (50%) of your warranty. Upon arrival inspection of your unit if we determine unjust wear and tear or signs of misuse warranty and return shipping will void and shipping and repair cost will be incurred by customer.
USED INFLATABLE TRADE IN PROGRAM
We will consider your used old inflatables for Trade-In, we accept from all Manufacturers, we do not discriminate. Your used inflatables may range in Trade-In value credit between 10%-35% of new retail pricing from year purchased.
ACCEPTANCE OF ORDER:
SUPERIOR INFLATABLES, will accept your order for the Inflatable Product(s) or Device(s) as documented on your Authorized Sales Agreement. By accepting the order, Purchaser (i.e., person, company, or entity purchasing the inflatable product or device) acknowledges, authorizes and certifies that they have had sufficient opportunity to read Terms and Conditions, understand its content, and the order was executed freely, intelligently, and without duress of any kind. Purchaser further agrees to the terms set forth in this Agreement and as documented on the Sales Agreement with hand signed signature.
* A) Superior Inflatables will not accept different, amended, or additional terms without written consent of an authorized Superior Inflatables Representative.
* B) Superior Inflatables is not responsible for clerical or typographical errors made on any documents, quotations, website, literature, advertisements, and / or other relevant material.
* C) Preliminary negotiations including email exchanges shall not constitute an Agreement for the sale of goods.
SUPERIOR INFLATABLES requires the following non-refundable, partial or full payments to place an order: Regular Orders – 50%. Custom Orders, Rushed Orders and Sale Priced Units – 100% (Pre-Paid) Any amendments to deposit policy must be documented in writing in the Authorized Sales Agreement.
* A) Payments must be received by SUPERIOR INFLATABLES no later than 5 calendar days from invoice date; otherwise the order will not be processed and automatically cancelled without further notice. Orders placed without a deposit will not be started until a secured, valid deposit has been received.
* B) The ship date on the Sales Agreement will reflect the date the deposit is received. For each day a deposit has not been received additional days may be added to the ship date.
* C) Final payments on all orders, with the exception of orders that have been pre-paid, must be received at least 48 hours prior to the ship date on the Sales Agreement. SUPERIOR INFLATABLES is not responsible for monitoring final payments. It is the Purchaser’s responsibility to keep track of the date their product is due to ship and making arrangements with SUPERIOR INFLATABLES for the final payment prior to the scheduled ship date. Should Purchaser fail to make final payment, as stated in this Agreement, then all deposits are automatically forfeited. SUPERIOR INFLATABLES will retain all said deposits and resell the products ordered under the Agreement.
* D) Full, Partial and Final Payments must be made in the form of a U.S. Certified Funds, Money Order, Bank Wire Transfer, or any of the following Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Please Note: Your order will not be shipped until your method of payment has cleared our financial institution.
* E) All ‘Will Call’ Orders and orders with a CA (California) Ship-To Destination are subject to California Sales Tax unless recipient has a valid California Seller’s Permit and remitted upon request.
* F) All credit card transaction must be accompanied by a hand signed credit card authorization form
* A) Freight is always “Collect” unless otherwise indicated on the Sales Agreement. SUPERIOR INFLATABLES will not be responsible for freight charges over what may have been quoted prior to shipment.
* B) The ship date listed on the Sales Agreement refers to the estimated time the product will be completed.
* C) Delay of deposit on an order or the delay in receiving (customer supplied) artwork will reflect a possible delay in the on-time completion of your order and shipment.
* D) Superior Inflatables utilizes the services of several common freight carriers to handle the delivery of your ordered products.
* G) SUPERIOR INFLATABLES is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, union strikes, fires, floods, freight embargo, terrorism, and acts of governments or nature.
* H) Shipments to residences / businesses or the use of a lift gate style truck to unload products may be subject to additional shipping charges.
* I) Damages caused by shipper are not the responsibility of SUPERIOR INFLATABLES. Freight carriers policies for the handling of damaged goods during shipping must be followed to assure the claims are handled properly. The Purchaser must inspect the package(s) for damage(s) prior to signing the Bill of Lading. Purchaser’s should refuse and relinquish any damaged package(s) back to the freight carrier, or should Document the Damage on the Delivery Receipt (i.e., Bill of Lading) for further claim investigation. Moreover, the Purchaser shall inspect the product(s) promptly after receipt and shall notify the respective manufacturer, in writing (i.e., US Certified Mail), of any claims, including claims of breach of warranty, within fifteen (15) days after purchaser discovers or should have discovered the facts upon which the claim is based. Failure of Purchaser to give written notice of a claim within the inspection time period shall be deemed to be a waiver of a claim for defective products, a waiver of the right to reject the goods, and conclusive proof that the product(s) were received by Purchaser without defect(s).
* J) IT IS IMPORTANT TO CHECK ALL ORDERS IMMEDIATELY WHEN RECEIVED! All returned shipments must be pre-approved by their respective manufacturer(s) and a returned goods (RA) authorization number issued; if not, Purchaser will be responsible for the freight charges.
Premium highly durable inflatables that will provide lasting fun. Don’t be fooled by foreign imitation inflatables, our superior quality materials coupled with double, triple, and yes even quadruple stitch for high impact areas. We guaranteed our inflatables will stand the test of time. We scrutinize all aspects of our product line, constantly refining our materials and fabrication process, all while offering our genuine American made inflatables for the most competitive prices in the industry. SUPERIOR INFLATABLES stands behind our products 100%, warranting our inflatables on average 2x up to 4x longer then all other manufacturers.
Limited Seam to Seam Warranty
SUPERIOR INFLATABLES warrants that if our product proves to be defective to the original purchaser or authorized transfer owner in material or workmanship within 1,460 days (4 Years) in the case of dry inflatable bouncers, slides, obstacles, games and interactive unless stated in written form of product description and in the case of all wet/water inflatable 730 days (2 years) from the original retail purchase date (authorized transfer owner eligible), SUPERIOR INFLATABLES will, at SUPERIOR INFLATABLES discretion, either repair or replace same free of charge (no cash refund/reimbursement will be made ever – ALL SALES ARE FINAL WITH NO EXCEPTIONS). Warranty includes return and forwarding freight to all local 48 states free of charge for the first half (50%) of warranty life. Alaska, Hawaii, and all other international destinations freight fees will apply no exceptions. SUPERIOR INFLATABLES provides inflatable owners a limited repair and replacement warranty and agrees and warrants all inflatable products provided by SUPERIOR INFLATABLES, products will be fit for their intended purpose, marketable, and without material defect in workmanship and materials for the period and types of products specified by category below.
*a) All Dry Bounce House & Moonwalk Four (4) year warranty from date of purchase.
*b) All Dry Combos, Interactive Games, Obstacle Courses Four (4) year warranty from date of purchase.
*c) All Wet/Dry inflatables Two (2) years warranty from date of purchase.
*d) All exclusive Wet/Water ONLY inflatables Two (2) year warranty from date of purchase.
*e) All professional use Inflatable Movie Screens Five (5) year warranty from date of purchase.
*f) All home use Inflatable Movie Screens One (1) year warranty from date of purchase.
*g) “Light Duty” labeled inflatable bounce houses, slides, combos, games and interactive one (1) year warranty from date of purchase.
*h) All Accessories such as zippers, netting, mesh, basketball hoops, nets, tarps, sand bags, and storage bags One (1) year warranty from date of purchase.
*i) All blowers receive a Five (5) year warranty from purchase date.
*j) SUPERIOR INFLATABLES, and the respective manufacturer, will not accept returns for any custom manufactured, special, clearance, or sale priced products. This includes, Purchaser name tags or logos added to item(s), custom designs, and custom ordered colors not standard on the item(s) produced for Purchaser, “all sales final” policy is in effect.
*k) All inflatable bounce houses or other inflatable rides and games sold to indoor facility carry two (2) year warranty from date of purchase.
*l) Equipment not manufactured by SUPERIOR INFLATABLES, No warranty of any kind is extended by SUPERIOR INFLATABLES and all warranty claims should be handled directly with the manufacturer or distributor of the equipment (contacts can be provided by SUPERIOR INFLATABLES upon request).
SUPERIOR INFLATABLES, AND THE RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURERS, DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER TO PURCHASER OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR INJURY TO PERSON OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY OR VALUE CAUSED BY ANY PRODUCT WHICH HAS BEEN SUBJECT TO MISUSE, NEGLIGENCE, OR ACCIDENT, OR MISAPPLIED, OR MODIFIED OR REPAIRED BY UNAUTHORIZED PERSONS, OR IMPROPERLY INSTALLED OR MAINTAINED.
Prices are subject to adjustment if Purchaser request changes in specifications, quantities, or delivery requirements. All paragraphs of this Confirmation of Agreement shall apply to goods to which such changes apply, and no modifications of the terms and conditions hereof shall be binding on SUPERIOR INFLATABLES or their respective manufacturers unless contained in writing signed by authorized SUPERIOR INFLATABLES representative and expressly stating both that such terms are being modified and the nature of such modification. Any changes requested are subject to re-quotation of the final cost of the item purchased.
Purchaser may cancel this Confirmation of Agreement, in whole or part, upon written notice (i.e. US Certified Mail) to SUPERIOR INFLATABLES within 72 hours from the Date of Order. Purchaser may be liable for the payment of any cancellation charges resulting from cancellation incurred by SUPERIOR INFLATABLES. SUPERIOR INFLATABLES reserves the right to withhold initial payment(s), in part or in full, made by Purchaser, to use as remedy for production readjustment and associated costs.
Any controversies arising out of the terms of this Agreement or its interpretation shall be settled in San Diego, California in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association, and the judgment upon award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
Any and all notices, demands, or other communication required or desired to be given here-under by any party shall be in writing and shall be validly given or made to another party if personally served, or if deposited in the United States mail, certified or registered, postage prepaid, return receipt requested. If such notice or demand is served personally, notice shall be deemed constructively made at the time of such personal service. If such notice, demand or other communication is given by mail, such notice shall be conclusively deemed given five (5) days after deposit thereof in the United States mail to whom such notice, demand or other communication is to be given.
Section Headings are not to be considered a part of this Agreement and not intended to be a full and accurate description of the contents hereof.
CONSENT TO PERSONAL JURISDICTION: THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF SAN DIEGO IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT REGARD FOR CONFLICTS OF LAW PRINCIPLE. PURCHASER HEREBY EXPRESSLY CONSENTS TO THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA FOR ANY LAWSUIT FILED THERE AGAINST PURCHASER BY SUPERIOR INFLATABLES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT.
The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire understanding and Agreement between SUPERIOR INFLATABLES and the Purchaser, and all prior Agreements, understandings, and representations are hereby terminated and canceled in their entirety and are of no further force and effect.
If any provision of this Agreement, or any portion thereof, is held to be invalid and unenforceable, then the remainder of this Agreement shall nevertheless remain in full force and effect.
In the event that this Agreement becomes subject to litigation between SUPERIOR INFLATABLES and the Purchaser, both parties agree that the prevailing party shall be entitled to an award of attorney’s fees, costs, and the prevailing statutory interest from the other party.
Limitation of Liability and Remedies
This warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, neglect, improper service and/or maintenance or if the inflatable has been inflated with a device other than the original blower supplied by SUPERIOR INFLATABLES. Use of unauthorized service, replacement parts, attachments, or any other customization will void this warranty. Misuse includes any use of this product for other than its generic intended uses.
Rental Customer, Rental Operator, Subcontractor, Rider Young or Old and all organization represented by a Human Life Form hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless SUPERIOR INFLATABLES against any and all liability, claims, suits, losses, costs and legal fees caused by, incurred out of, arising out of, or resulting from any negligent act or omission of the Customer, Rental Operator, Subcontractor, and all organization represented by a Human Life Form in the performance and/or failure to perform within and including the negligent acts or omission of any employees of the above fore mentioned. In fulfilling Purchaser’s duties pursuant to this Agreement, the Purchaser agrees to indemnify and to hold harmless SUPERIOR INFLATABLES, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, agents, managing members and employees, against any and all losses, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, to the extent any such losses, claims, damages and expenses are due to the acts or omissions of Purchaser, its officers, directors, agents, managing members and employees. The Purchaser, in its sole discretion, shall select counsel to defend any action pursuant to this indemnity. SUPERIOR INFLATABLES hereby covenants not to settle or compromise any claim or cause of action for which indemnification is sought by Purchaser. SUPERIOR INFLATABLES shall have no liability for any damages due to lost profits, loss of use or anticipated benefits, or other incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages arising from the use of, or the inability to use, this product, whether arising out of contract, negligence, tort or under any warranty, even if SUPERIOR INFLATABLES has been advised of the possibility of such damages. You agree SUPERIOR INFLATABLES liability for damages in no event shall ever exceed the amount paid for product. SUPERIOR INFLATABLES neither assumes nor authorizes anyone to assume for it any other liabilities. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Misuse, improper handling or storage, improper maintenance and or care, or accidental, abusive and or negligent treatment of the product will invalidate the SUPERIOR INFLATABLES warranty coverage. The Buyer’s usage of any inflatable product on a hard surface base (any surface other than grass), without the use of a tarp shall constitute improper usage and any resulting damage or defect shall not be covered
All dimensions and weights stated in the catalog or instruction materials pertaining to products sold by SUPERIOR INFLATABLES are approximate and within industry tolerances. SUPERIOR INFLATABLES, or the respective manufacturer, at their discretion, may substitute standard colors for similar colors if deemed necessary to complete an order on time, to include, not being responsible for color matching of inflatable products based on photographs or computer generated illustrations. The supplier of vinyl materials cannot guarantee SUPERIOR INFLATABLES, nor their respective manufacturers, that each roll of a listed color will be exactly consistent, therefore it cannot be guaranteed to the Purchaser.
*Color: A product shall not be considered defective if it is a different color than shown in SUPERIOR INFLATABLES catalog, website, Buyers invoice or any form of advertisement. No warranty is made relating to color. Colors, artwork and design are subject to change without prior notice and will not be considered defects.
*Size: All dimensions stated in the SUPERIOR INFLATABLES catalog, website, Buyers invoice or any form of advertisement or elsewhere pertaining to products sold by SUPERIOR INFLATABLES are approximate and within industry tolerances. No warranty is made relating to exact size of the product.
*Weight: All weights stated in the SUPERIOR INFLATABLES catalog, website, Buyers invoice or any form of advertisement or elsewhere pertaining to products sold by SUPERIOR INFLATABLES are approximate and within industry tolerances. No warranty is made relating to exact weight of the product.
All requests of buyer for warranty work and replacements are subject to product inspection at SUPERIOR INFLATABLES factory. Final evaluation of warranty claim will be done when product arrives at SUPERIOR INFLATABLES factory. We do this to ensure top quality control and maintain safety standards. A photo or photos of the suspected area requiring repair is required to submit a claim just email us. Warranty repair work will be provided by SUPERIOR INFLATABLES ONLY. This is mandatory in order for use to maintain safety and quality control. Warranty will be null and void if any modifications and repairs are performed at any unauthorized inflatable repair company not affiliated with SUPERIOR INFLATABLES at any time.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
San Marcos, ca 92078
Last Edited on 2017-06-15